WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- We receive and store any information you knowingly provide. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, username, phone number, credit card and other billing information, email address, shipping address and your third-party account credentials (for example, your log-in credentials for Facebook). We may also collect information you supply to us regarding your personal preferences and interests. You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we request, but then you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of some or all of our features.
- B. Whenever you interact with our Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages in our Website are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your computer’s or device’s acceptance of cookies, but doing so, may prevent you from taking advantage of our Website’s best features. Our advertising partners may transmit cookies to your computer or device when you click on ads that appear on our site.
When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and to which pages within the Website), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that our partners, too, can endeavor to provide you with an optimal online experience. For example, we may place a cookie on your device that records what products you have viewed on our Website, and then provide that information, in non-personally-identifiable form, to a third party website, to allow such website to show you ads for similar products that are available from us or from third parties.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, it implies that you consent to our collecting the information and using it for specific reason only.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us at [email protected]
AGE OF CONSENT:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED?
WILL THE PERSONAL INFORMATION RECEIVED SHARED?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
- AFFILIATED BUSINESSES AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES WE DO NOT CONTROL:In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Website (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that we deem it related to such transaction or service. One such service may include the ability for you to automatically transmit information from ABYS account to an account on a third party website or service, such as Payment Gateways, Payment transaction processors, Facebook.
- AGENTS:We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
- USER PROFILES AND CONTENT:Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s username and the image content that such user has uploaded to the website may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Website or address your request for our services. Any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you post comments or upload images through the Website and other users can contact you through such comments. If you sign into the Services through Facebook Connect, your list of “friends” from Facebook may be automatically imported to the Services, and such “friends,” if they are also registered users of the Services, may be able to access certain non-public information you have entered in your Services user profile. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service.
- PROTECTION OF ABYS AND OTHERS:We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ABYS, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook Connect, you may have additional or different sign-on protections through Facebook. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.